Pathloss User Forums  

Go Back   Pathloss User Forums > Pathloss Forums > Pathloss Users Forum

Old 03-29-2012, 05:54 PM
Pathloss Aficionado

Question Problem With Pl5 Path Profile In Composite Report

After the latest updates of PL5 I'm getting the path profile in composite reports displayed not from left to right as usual, and as it worked perfect for me. Now is showing from bottom to top, which completely disturbs the layout. Also at the bottom, the image is overlapping with the footer.

Does anybody know how to correct this? Is there a key place where I should look for in order to change this? I've tried with the settings of the composite report with no luck. When I use the separate path profile report which uses the profile display RTF template everything looks perfect, as before the updates, so the problem is related just to the composite report and its template.

Any help deeply appreciated.

Thanks.
http://dmcws.com/CATE/compositerepor...ileproblem.jpg
Old 06-12-2012, 04:20 AM

Angry

I have the same problem. Its is a huge frustration to cut and paste individual path profiles into a report now.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Pathloss Aficionado

Thumbs down

Yeap, that was one of the great advantages and reasons for buying PL5... And no one from the pathloss team cares to answer, or give a mere explanation of how to fix it... as if there were hundred of thousands of questions on this forum and they didn't have the time. My post was made 2 months ago... and yours from today is the most recent one on the list , so definitely the post sales services is totally flawed. We have what we got, that's it.
Old 06-14-2012, 02:57 PM

Hi fellas, I don't have the problem you are describing. Have tried to setup the report format. Go to edit report format, then select profile display and edit rtf template file. Make sure your margins and paper types are correct. the set your image size I use 7 inches between left and right and 4 between bottom. Let me know if this still gives you problems.
Louis....
Old 06-14-2012, 05:09 PM
Pathloss Aficionado

Hi Louis, I've tried all sort of settings... no luck. The image size settings for the composite reports template, is only taking effect on the network display drawing and the transmission details, the path profile remains always the same regardless any change on those settings... It all started with the past months updates... prior to that everything worked perfect, and I haven't change any settings.... same old story about updating things that work well... Now I have to manually rotate and resize the path profiles of, for instance, 30 links in the word report, before converting it to PDF.... Have you perform the latest updates?, if not, don't. Does the path profile orientation in your composite reports(PL5 reports, as appears in the menu) is like the one I show in the image?, or is displayed from left to right?...
Old 06-14-2012, 05:53 PM

Hi Cate, honestly I have the latest update installed. But after I read you last post I noticed that I can't turn the profile either. I thought your problem was with the out of page image. Which I don't have. But I confirm that the profile won't turn 90 degrees. I will talk to the people at pathloss to see if they can fix this. In the mean time why don't you go back to the last version that worked for you. Put back the license, re-install the program and then install tha last upgrade that worked.

I will let you know.

Louis....
Old 06-14-2012, 06:40 PM

In the latest version you can change this by going to Configure, Program Options, Composit Reports and unclick on print path profile in landscape.
Old 06-15-2012, 06:47 PM
Pathloss Aficionado

Hi Louis, I have the Tue Apr 17 build... I can't find the option you mentioned to unclick....
Old 06-16-2012, 09:28 AM

I am on 18 April 2012 version and I can't find the option either.
Old 06-17-2012, 04:30 PM

Sorry for the confusion guys, it will be on the next release which is almost ready to go out, I forgot that I am one release ahead. It should be out very soon.